Black Belt Course 1
Tuesday 14th April 2020 - Elm Court, Potters bar 4.05-6.45pm 2nd Kyus and above only
The next gradings will be in July 2020:-Friday July - Southgate - Approx 4.10pm-6.15pm
Saturday July - Brookmans Park Only - Approx 10.25am-12.25pm
Sunday July - Enfield - Approx 11am-12.30pm
Monday July - Cockfosters - Approx 4.20-6.20pm
Tuesday July - Potters bar - Approx 4.25-5.30pm
All Grading forms, renewal Insurance and licences must be paid, completed and returned by Saturday July 2020.
(The gradings are fast approaching, please ensure that you all have the correct uniform to grade).
1. Please have a clean Gi with club badge on the left side (Please ensure you have your Gi Jacket on the day)
2. You MUST wear your club t-shirt under your Gi.
3. You MUST have your mitts for the Kumite section. NO MITTS NO GRADING. You can purchase your mitts from the desk.
4. You MUST be wearing you correctly graded belt on the day. This will only confuse the judges if you are not in the correct ranked belt and could mean your assessed at a level you may have already passed.
Please do not allow children to wear leggings, tracksuits or anything else underneath their Gi, it may be cold outside but all classes have the heating on and students will overheat in class - Older children will be asked to remove said items before joining into class.
5. You MUST have up to date Insurance & Licence.
6. Please ensure you arrive on time and at the correct venue you chose. Our paperwork will only have the students who chose that venue on the day.
- Students will grade on their normal lesson day unless it is impossible in which case you may choose another grading day with the Chief Instructors permission.ALL STUDENTS WISHING TO GRADE WILL NEED:
- THE SHOTOKAN OFFICIAL MINIMUM OF LESSONS TO GRADE BETWEEN EACH GRADING
STUDENTS ARE CAPABLE OF ACHIEVING THEIR NEXT BELT
ON THE DAY IF THEY HAVE STUDIED HARD IN CLASS, BUT THERE IS ALSO A
CHANCE TO DOUBLE GRADE IF THEY COMPLETE THEIR FULL SYLLABUS ON THE
GRADING DAY, THERE ARE OTHER HIGHER STAGES OR GRADES AVAILABLE ON
REQUEST BUT THERE IS A STRICT REGIME
AND IT WOULD HAVE TO BE AGREED WITH THE CHIEF INSTRUCTOR FIRST. (THIS
ENABLES THE STUDENT TO GET A HIGHER GRADE QUICKER WITH A LITTLE EXTRA
HARD WORK ...BUT ONLY IF THE STUDENT AND CHIEF INSTRUCTOR BELIEVE THEY ARE
- FULL UNIFORM MUST BE WORN WITH CLUB BADGE AND MITTS.
- YOU MUST HAVE UP TO DATE INSURANCE & LICENCE.
- ALL FEES TO BE IN BY THE WEEK BEFORE THE GRADING.
- A FREE BELT AND CERTIFICATE ARE INCLUDED FOR EVERY STUDENT THAT PASSES THEIR GRADE .
- THE CHIEF INSTRUCTORS DECISION IS FINAL AND THE DECISION MADE ON THE DAY OF THE GRADING RESULT CANNOT BE CHANGED, YOU CAN TRY AGAIN AT THE NEXT GRADING.
AT THE END OF THE GRADING THERE WILL BE A PRESENTATION CEREMONY, EACH STUDENT THAT PASSES WILL BE PRESENTED WITH A NEW COLOUR BELT AND CERTIFICATE.