Black Panther Karate Black belt Course: date to be confirmed at Elm Court Potters Bar.
This course is essential for all invited students to progress help your karate progression.
Congratulations to everyone that attended the course. You will receive your reports soon.
Congratulations to everyone that passed their gradings in March/April.
The next gradings will be on:-
Friday 27th September 2019
Saturday 28th September 2019
Monday 30th September 2019
Tuesday 1st October 2019.
The gradings are fast approaching, please ensure that you all have the correct uniform to grade.
1. Please have a clean Gi with club badge on the left side (Please ensure you have your Gi Jacket on the day)
2. You MUST wear your club t-shirt under your Gi.
3. You MUST have your mitts for the Kumite section. NO MITTS NO GRADING. You can purchase your mitts from the desk.
4. You MUST be wearing you correctly graded belt on the day. This will only confuse the judges if you are not in the correct ranked belt and could mean your assessed at a level you may have already passed.
5. You MUST have an up to date Licence.
6. Please ensure you arrive on time and at the correct venue you chose. Our paperwork will only have the students who chose that venue on the day.
THE NEXT GRADINGS (EXAMS) WILL BE HELD 29th, 30th MARCH, 1st, 2nd APRIL FOR ALL GRADES EXCEPT FOR STUDENTS TRYING FOR 1ST DAN. THIS IS AN APPROXIMATE TIME ONLY AND YOU WILL BE INVITED IN WHEN READY.
Friday Grading 4.10pm - presentation approx 6.30pm
Saturday Grading 10.15am - presentation approx 12.20pm
Monday Grading 4.20pm - presentation approx 6.30pm
Tuesday Grading 4.25pm - presentation approx 5.30pm
Students will grade on their normal lesson day unless it is impossible in which case you may choose another grading day with the chief
ALL STUDENTS WISHING TO GRADE WILL NEED:
- THE SHOTOKAN OFFICIAL MINIMUM OF LESSONS TO GRADE BETWEEN EACH GRADING
- MOST STUDENTS ARE CAPABLE OF ACHIEVING THEIR NEXT HALF OR FULL COLOURED BELT ON THE DAY IF THEY HAVE STUDIED HARD IN CLASS, BUT THERE IS ALSO A CHANCE TO DOUBLE GRADE IF THEY COMPLETE THEIR FULL SYLLABUS ON THE GRADING DAY, THERE ARE OTHER HIGHER STAGES OR GRADES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST BUT THERE IS A STRICT REGIME AND IT WOULD HAVE TO BE AGREED WITH THE CHIEF SENSEI FIRST. (THIS ENABLES THE STUDENT TO GET A HIGHER GRADE QUICKER WITH A LITTLE EXTRA HARD WORK ...BUT ONLY IF THE STUDENT AND CHIEF SENSEI BELIEVE THEY ARE READY )
- FULL UNIFORM MUST BE WORN WITH CLUB BADGE AND MITTS.
- YOU MUST HAVE AN UP TO DATE LICENCE.
- ALL FEES TO BE IN BY THE WEEK BEFORE THE GRADING.
- A FREE BELT AND CERTIFICATE ARE INCLUDED FOR EVERY STUDENT THAT PASSES THEIR GRADE .
- THE CHIEF INSTRUCTORS DECISION IS FINAL AND THE DECISION MADE ON THE DAY OF THE GRADING CANNOT BE CHANGED .
- FOR EACH STUDENT TO PASS THEIR GRADE THEY MUST ALSO HAVE GOOD TECHNIQUE, GOOD MORALS AND SPIRIT...IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT THAT YOU DO NOT PASS, DO NOT GET DISHEARTENED AS THIS BUILDS GOOD MORALS AND CHARACTER FOR LATER LIFE, AND YOU CAN TRY AGAIN AT THE NEXT GRADING.
AT THE END OF THE GRADING THERE WILL BE A PRESENTATION CEREMONY, EACH STUDENT THAT PASSES WILL BE PRESENTED WITH A NEW COLOUR BELT AND CERTIFICATE.